Rhino 7 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
Rhino 7 is the much awaited new version of Rhino released in Dec 2020 after 3 years of development and testing. By far, this upgrade has the most significant collection of new features plus enhancements to the existing core Rhino features. Now you can create organic shapes with new SubD tools, you can use the robust QuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes, you can also run Rhino + Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On with Rhino.Inside.Revit and do much more.
With this release, completely new modeling workflows have been unlocked. Rhino has always been a strong rival to other high cost CAD applications. With Rhino 7, things just got better. Now is the time to switch to Rhino and make it your primary CAD application.
Rhino is widely used because of some of it's unique combination of strengths:
- Free-form modeling: Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing many times more. With Rhino, you will be able to model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy: Rhino has the accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyse, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry and everything in between.
- Compatibility: Rhino is is able to work with proprietary file formats and open file formats from many other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Affordable and Accessible: Rhino is purchased as a simple perpetual license with no yearly payments imposed as subscription fees or as maintenance fees. The learning curve for Rhino is short, making it an ideal choice for companies that want to control the cost of implementation and training while making sure that project deadlines are met.
- Abundance of Expertise: Rhino is taught in almost all tertiary schools and universities. There will always be an abundance of experienced Rhino users for you to hire or engage on very short notice.
- Availability of Plug-in Products: Rhino is a development platform for hundreds of industry specific 3D products that work inside the Rhino interface and also alongside Rhino. If you have a specific requirement that is not available inside Rhino, probably there is already a plug-in for it.
- Flexible Licensing: A Rhino license need not be locked into one specific computer. You can make use of the online licensing option (at no additional cost) to deploy your purchased Rhino license for the design team to use even if they are working from home. You can also choose to deploy it inside the restricted network in your office (at no additional cost) as a floating / network license. Either way, you just have to make sure the number of licenses are enough to meet expected concurrent usage volume.
Rhino 7 is priced at USD 995.00, Rhino 7 Upgrade is (until 10 March 2021) priced at USD 395.00
**ASK NOW FOR RHINO 7 (NEW COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
KeyShot 10 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
KeyShot is everything you will need to create amazing visuals fast. The real-time 3D rendering workflow displays results instantly and reduces the time it takes to create realistic product shots. From scientifically accurate material and environment presets to advanced material editing and animation, creating interactive product visuals or sales and marketing imagery has never been easier.
From the start, KeyShot has been the standard for visualisation throughout the design process from initial concept, through design iteration, to the store shelf. Wherever you have seen the best products, you have seen KeyShot.
KeyShot includes native support for over 30 leading 3D file formats. Free plugins offer one-click loading, while LiveLinking keeps your design in-sync across applications. Whether it’s a small gadget or a massive assembly, using KeyShot means less time loading and more time creating.
KeyShot includes over 750 preset materials, with thousands more on the KeyShot Cloud, and advanced capabilities to create your own. Apply textures, labels, and variations with ease. KeyShot’s powerful lighting, studio, and image tools allow you to capture and style the perfect shot, every time.
KeyShot is built for speed, whether creating still images or generating animations to push your visuals to the next level. From dynamic turntables and product-defining exploded views to product configurators and immersive virtual reality, KeyShot allows you and others to explore and engage with your ideas.
KeyShot 10 HD is priced at USD 995.00, KeyShot 10 Pro is priced at USD 1995.00, KeyShot 10 Pro Floating is priced at USD 2995.00, KeyShot Enterprise (Floating) is priced at USD 3995.00
**ASK NOW FOR KEYSHOT (ANY NEW COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
**ENQUIRIES FOR A DIFFERENT 3DCONNEXION PRODUCT WITH KEYSHOT ARE WELCOMED**
V-RAY 5 FOR 3DS MAX
V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max is available now.
V-Ray for 3ds Max is a production-proven rendering software for 3ds Max. Known for its versatility and ability to handle any type of project - from massive, dynamic scenes having thousands of lights to a sublime still life - it is the go-to solution for artists and designers across 3D industries like architecture, interior design, VFX, automative and more.
Go beyond rendering. V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max lets you do more with your renderer than ever before. Composite renders and interactively relight your scenes in the new V-Ray Frame Buffer. Set up materials fast with new presets and over 500 ready-made shaders. V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max helps you save time and make your renders look even better - both on the CPU or GPU.
V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max Perpetual License is priced at USD 1180.00, V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max Perpetual License Upgrade is priced at USD 590.00, V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max Annual License is priced at USD 470.00
**ASK NOW FOR V-RAY (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
V-RAY 5 FOR RHINO
V-Ray 5 For Rhino is available now!
V-Ray for Rhino is a 3D rendering software that combines real-time and photoreal rendering into one complete suite of visualisation tools. From architecture to product design, it’s everything you need as a Rhino user to bring your next design project to life.
With seamless Grasshopper integration, you will be able to visualise your parametric designs on the fly. V-Ray for Grasshopper comes with V-Ray for Rhino and includes a collection of nodes to support V-Ray geometry, lighting, materials, rendering, and animation.
Go beyond rendering! V-Ray 5 for Rhino now comes with all-new tools that let you fine-tune and finish your renders without needing an extra app. Composite render layers, make color corrections, and instantly adjust lighting in the new V-Ray Frame Buffer.
V-Ray 5 for Rhino Perpetual License is priced at USD 790.00, V-Ray 5 for Rhino Perpetual License Upgrade is priced at USD 395.00, V-Ray 5 for Rhino Annual License is priced at USD 350.00
**ASK NOW FOR V-RAY (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
V-RAY 5 FOR SKETCHUP
V-Ray 5 For Sketchup is available now for Windows and MacOS!
V-Ray 5 for SketchUp is the ultimate visualisation solution for SketchUp artists and designers. It combines real-time and photoreal rendering - all within SketchUp. From beginner to pro, V-Ray has all the tools you need to visualise your SketchUp projects from start to finish.
Go beyond rendering! V-Ray 5 for SketchUp lets you do more in your renderer than ever before. See your designs in real-time with V-Ray Vision (this feature pending for MacOS).
Light scenes automatically with Light Gen. Relight your renders instantly with Light Mix. And fine-tune and finish your images without a separate app or having to render again.
V-Ray 5 features a new V-Ray Frame Buffer. With built-in compositing, you can make color corrections, combine render elements and save them as presets to be used in future.
V-Ray 5 for Sketchup Perpetual License is priced at USD 790.00, V-Ray 5 for Sketchup Perpetual License Upgrade is priced at USD 395.00, V-Ray 5 for Sketchup Annual License is priced at USD 350.00
**ASK NOW FOR V-RAY (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
VisualARQ 2 is available now for Rhino!
VisualARQ is a flexible BIM solution developed as a plug-in for Rhinoceros. It allows you to work within Rhino’s interface by providing a collection of specific tools to create/edit architectural and construction plans, and to work with parametric 3D Objects such as walls, doors, windows, columns, slabs, roofs, stairs, railings, trussings and more. You will also be able to model any object with Rhino’s freeform modelling tools and turn it into a BIM object that can be parametrically defined.
VisualARQ also gives you the power to automate many modelling tasks with VisualARQ Grasshopper Components built for Grasshopper (Grasshopper is a graphical algorithm editor - a module included free inside Rhino).
You can use VisualARQ to collaborate with other tools through the IFC import / export capabilities built into the software.
All these gives you the power to define your own BIM workflow and make the architectural design process and its documentation much easier to handle.
VisualARQ plus Rhino makes a very affordable and competitive 2D/3D architectural package solution compared to similar competitor products in the market. VisualARQ and Rhino are purchased as simple perpetual licenses with no yearly payments imposed as subscription fees or as maintenance fees.
VisualARQ comes with flexible licensing options. The license need not be locked into one specific computer. You can make use of the online licensing option (at no additional cost) to deploy your purchased license for the design team to use even if they are working from home. You can also choose to deploy it inside the restricted network in your office (at no additional cost) as a floating / network license. Either way, you just have to make sure the number of licenses are enough to meet expected concurrent usage volume.
VisualARQ is currently only available for Window OS.
VisualARQ 2 is priced at USD 795.00
**ASK NOW FOR VISUALARQ (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + CADMOUSE WIRELESS BUNDLE**
SIMLAB COMPOSER 10
Simlab Composer 10 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
Simlab Composer is a complete, easy to use, affordable and feature-rich solution enabling you to communicate your 3D ideas with ease.
SimLab Composer has all the tools you need for importing your models, rendering, creating dynamic visualization, building simple VR scenes and also creating fully interactive VR training sessions.
- SimLab Composer Pro is a great tool for designers, covering a vast importing/exporting support, lighting, animations and several advanced visualised outputs including 3D PDF.
- SimLab Composer VR edition can turn any project into a viewable VR scene on various devices such as, HTC VIVE, Oculus Rift, Desktop or a Mobile device.
- SimLab Composer Mechanical edition is specialised for product manufacturing & design engineers to create high-end visualizations and to run dynamic simulation analysis.
- SimLab Composer Ultimate edition is designed for companies who are looking for a comprehensive solution to improve their workflow successfully and efficiently.
Simlab Composer 10 Pro is priced at USD 199.00, Simlab Composer 10 VR is priced at USD 499.00, Simlab Composer 10 Mechanical is priced at USD 799.00, Simlab Composer 10 Ultimate is priced at USD 1499.00
**ASK NOW FOR SIMLAB COMPOSER (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + CADMOUSE WIRELESS BUNDLE**
ZBrush 2021 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
ZBrush sets the industry standard for digital sculpting and painting. It's features enable you to use customisable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment that provides instant feedback. When you use ZBrush you'll be empowered by the same tools employed by film studios, game developers, toy/collectible makers, jewelry designers, automotive/aviation designers, illustrators, advertisers, scientists and other artists the world over. In fact, the technology that powers ZBrush has even received a Scientific and Engineering Award from The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences (Academy Awards).
In short, ZBrush is an art tool created by artists, for artists. It allows you to create models and illustrations limited only by your imagination, at a speed that allows you to stand out in today's fast paced industry. It's packed full of feature-modules that significantly improve your workflow.
- Sculptris Pro will dynamically add (tesselate) and remove (decimate) polygons wherever and whenever needed.
- DynaMesh is a perfect solution for free-form sculpting because it removes all need for focusing on topological constraints. It changes the overall shape of the model by pushing or pulling, adding various pieces of geometry to combine into one, or even removing geometry.
- ZModeler system is designed specifically for low poly modeling with easily accessed and highly intuitive controls for creating holes, adding edge loops, extruding polygons and much more.
- Live Boolean provides a way to easily add models together, subtract one from another and more. What makes the system in ZBrush unique is that this operation happens in real-time, letting you see exactly what you’re going to get before committing to the actual merger or subtraction.
- ZSpheres let’s you add clay to wire armature. Draw a simple skeleton/stick figure and ZBrush will then flesh it out with actual topology.
- Mannequin System is an evolution to ZSpheres. With a wide variety of both humanoid and animal figures in the library, Mannequins are an easy starting point as you explore the scene that you wish to create, before even beginning modeling.
- ZRemesher instantly converts the polygons in your ZBrush design into a usable base mesh with clean edge loops and polygon flow.
ZBrush is priced at USD 895.00
**ASK NOW FOR ZBRUSH (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + CADMOUSE WIRELESS BUNDLE**
Orca3D is Marine Design plug-in for Rhinoceros.
It is developed for Naval Architects and supports design creativity without compromising the core aspects of good marine design. It streamlines the design process with intuitive marine design tools that run within the Rhino 3D environment. Conceptualise, model, and analyse, all without transferring files or learning a new program. Create and fair your hull, deck, and superstructure surfaces, analyse hydrostatics and stability, predict speed vs. horsepower, and track the weight, center of gravity, and cost of your design, all within the comfort of the Rhino environment. By itself, Rhino is an extremely powerful design tool; when you add Orca3D’s marine-specific tools, it becomes the most versatile and cost-effective marine design program available.
Orca3D consists of four core modules, and is sold in two packages:
- Orca3D Level 1 includes the module for Hull Design & Fairing and the module for Intact Hydrostatics & Stability.
- Orca3D Level 2 includes the module for Hull Design & Fairing, the module for Intact Hydrostatics & Stability, the module for Speed/Power Prediction and the module for Weight & Cost Tracking.
Standalone License for Orca3D Level 1 is USD 1390.00 and Standalone License for Orca3D Level 2 is USD 2780.00.
Network License for Orca3D Level 1 is USD 1735.00 and Network License for Orca3D Level 2 is USD 3470.00.
**ASK NOW FOR ORCA3D (NEW PERPETUAL COMMERCIAL) + FREE CADMOUSE WIRELESS**
**ENQUIRIES FOR A DIFFERENT 3DCONNEXION PRODUCT WITH ORCA3D ARE WELCOMED**
Karamba3D is a parametric structural engineering tool which provides accurate analysis of spatial trusses, frames and shells.
Karamba3D is fully embedded in the parametric design environment of Grasshopper, a plug-in for the 3D modeling tool Rhinoceros. This makes it easy to combine parameterised geometric models, finite element calculations and optimisation algorithms.
Karamba3D comes with flexible licensing options. The license need not be locked into one specific computer. You can make use of the online licensing option (at no additional cost) to deploy your purchased license for the design team to use even if they are working from home. You can also choose to deploy it inside the restricted network in your office (at no additional cost) as a floating / network license. Either way, you just have to make sure the number of licenses are enough to meet expected concurrent usage volume.
Karamba3D Annual License is priced at EUR 600.00.
SpaceMouse Pro Wireless
CadMouse Pro Wireless
CadMouse Pro Wireless Left
CadMouse Compact Wireless
CadMouse 1st Gen
SpaceMouse Wireless Kit 1st Gen (components inside are SpaceMouse Wireless + CadMouse Wireless)
SpaceMouse Enterprise Kit 1st Gen (components inside are SpaceMouse Enterprise + CadMouse 1st Gen)