Rhino 7 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
Rhino 7 is the much awaited new version of Rhino released in Dec 2020 after 3 years of development and testing. By far, this upgrade has the most significant collection of new features plus enhancements to the existing core Rhino features. Now you can create organic shapes with new SubD tools, you can use the robust QuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes, you can also run Rhino + Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On with Rhino.Inside.Revit and do much more.
With this release, completely new modeling workflows have been unlocked. Rhino has always been a strong rival to other high cost CAD applications. With Rhino 7, things just got better. Now is the time to switch to Rhino and make it your primary CAD application.
Rhino is widely used because of some of it's unique combination of strengths:
- Free-form modeling: Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing many times more. With Rhino, you will be able to model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy: Rhino has the accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyse, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry and everything in between.
- Compatibility: Rhino is is able to work with proprietary file formats and open file formats from many other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Affordable and Accessible: Rhino is purchased as a simple perpetual license with no yearly payments imposed as subscription fees or as maintenance fees. The learning curve for Rhino is short, making it an ideal choice for companies that want to control the cost of implementation and training while making sure that project deadlines are met.
- Abundance of Expertise: Rhino is taught in almost all tertiary schools and universities. There will always be an abundance of experienced Rhino users for you to hire or engage on very short notice.
- Availability of Plug-in Products: Rhino is a development platform for hundreds of industry specific 3D products that work inside the Rhino interface and also alongside Rhino. If you have a specific requirement that is not available inside Rhino, probably there is already a plug-in for it.
- Flexible Licensing: A Rhino license need not be locked into one specific computer. You can make use of the online licensing option (at no additional cost) to deploy your purchased Rhino license for the design team to use even if they are working from home. You can also choose to deploy it inside the restricted network in your office (at no additional cost) as a floating / network license. Either way, you just have to make sure the number of licenses are enough to meet expected concurrent usage volume.
Rhino 7 is priced at USD 995.00, Rhino 7 Upgrade is (until 10 March 2021) priced at USD 395.00
Ask for our bundled offer of Rhino 7 (full commercial - not upgrade) with a FREE CadMouse Wireless