ZBrush 2021 is available now for Windows and MacOS!
ZBrush sets the industry standard for digital sculpting and painting. It's features enable you to use customisable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay in a real-time environment that provides instant feedback. When you use ZBrush you'll be empowered by the same tools employed by film studios, game developers, toy/collectible makers, jewelry designers, automotive/aviation designers, illustrators, advertisers, scientists and other artists the world over. In fact, the technology that powers ZBrush has even received a Scientific and Engineering Award from The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences (Academy Awards).
In short, ZBrush is an art tool created by artists, for artists. It allows you to create models and illustrations limited only by your imagination, at a speed that allows you to stand out in today's fast paced industry. It's packed full of feature-modules that significantly improve your workflow.
- Sculptris Pro will dynamically add (tesselate) and remove (decimate) polygons wherever and whenever needed.
- DynaMesh is a perfect solution for free-form sculpting because it removes all need for focusing on topological constraints. It changes the overall shape of the model by pushing or pulling, adding various pieces of geometry to combine into one, or even removing geometry.
- ZModeler system is designed specifically for low poly modeling with easily accessed and highly intuitive controls for creating holes, adding edge loops, extruding polygons and much more.
- Live Boolean provides a way to easily add models together, subtract one from another and more. What makes the system in ZBrush unique is that this operation happens in real-time, letting you see exactly what you’re going to get before committing to the actual merger or subtraction.
- ZSpheres let’s you add clay to wire armature. Draw a simple skeleton/stick figure and ZBrush will then flesh it out with actual topology.
- Mannequin System is an evolution to ZSpheres. With a wide variety of both humanoid and animal figures in the library, Mannequins are an easy starting point as you explore the scene that you wish to create, before even beginning modeling.
- ZRemesher instantly converts the polygons in your ZBrush design into a usable base mesh with clean edge loops and polygon flow.
ZBrush is priced at USD 895.00
Ask for our bundled offer of ZBrush 2021 (perpetual full commercial - not upgrade) with a CadMouse Wireless at a special price